Home Forums WoodMart support forum BLURRY IMAGES ALL OVER THE PAGE RIGHT AFTER INSTALLING TEMPLATE WITH BASE IMPORT

BLURRY IMAGES ALL OVER THE PAGE RIGHT AFTER INSTALLING TEMPLATE WITH BASE IMPORT

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Jarias017
    Participant

All my images are being blurred out and stay like this the whole time, it doesn’t unblur after loading pages. This happens in every computer and browser and I have the lazy loading feature off. I need to fix this its urgent as I will have to ask for a refund if this isn’t fixed. I have read through the entire support forum topics and can’t see fixes for this issue. Please HELP!! website is detemporada.common-digital.es.

Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

lease try to upload bigger images or check the image settings as described here https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/image-size-content-alignment-product-grid/

Best Regards

Jarias017
    Participant

This has nothing to do with image sizes, I didn’t even change anything in the demo, I just imported the demo and all the images are blurred. I asked for help and even gave you guys my credentials to check yet you guys answer me like an automated response without even checking…please, if you can’t help let me know so I can ask for my money back.

Jarias017
    Participant

I just installed a new wordpress (from scratch and in a different web space: fudento.common-digital.es) installed the theme and pulled the basic import again yet the site shows the same exact problem with blurred pictures all over the site. This pictures are your demo’s, so it’s nothing I have done to the template, I need you guys to guide me how to remove this from the entire theme, I won’t use it at all, I just want my pictures to show as they are from the very beginning.

Jarias017
    Participant

Sorry, just figured it out. You must have set these pictures on blurry versions for the dummy content. When I upload my own images they show up correctly.

Once again, my bad.

Thank you.

Hello,

Yes, when you upload your images of the appropriate size, they are not blurred. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)