Home Forums WoodMart support forum Booked wp Pluging ( getbooked . io ) styling

Booked wp Pluging ( getbooked . io ) styling

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Djapa89
    Participant

When i insert short code for booked plugin in elementor colors are not default but its changed. I don’t know how to insert booked plugin with default styling and color. When i insert short code in another site which is built with blocks everything looks fine. Is this woodmart styling problem or elementor?

Djapa89
    Participant

Here are the screenshots

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshots you attached.

Please provide with the URL of the page where you added the shortcode to check it myself and help you out accordingly. Also, share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and give you the possible solution.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

Djapa89
    Participant

Please help me to and tell me how to change styles and colors. This is a development website which will be built in many diferent designs. Also if you have any woodmart dentist demo site will help me a lot.

Hello,

I have visited your website and inspected and the styling of the table is coming from the plugin not from our theme.

And there is no option available in Theme Settings for that. And it is not possible with simple Custom CSS as well.

And our theme doesn’t have the dentist demo, it has only the medical demo that you can find under Theme Settings >> Base Import >> Demo Layouts.

Best Regards

Djapa89
    Participant

I have another site built with stackable when i paste shortcode for booked plugin it looks default style . check at dental.winwebdesign.com. How i can style it in woodmart to look like this .can i do it with css. i would not be able to use woodmart for this project and and it suits me best.is there a way?

Hello,

I have logged into your website and cleared cache of the cache plugin and the table color is working fine. Please clear cache and check back.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/sPpM6bn

Best Regards

Djapa89
    Participant

Thanks a lot. So the caching plugin was the problem. Thanks again and sorry for bothering,it was my mistake.

Most Welcome πŸ™‚

If you do not mind, can you please leave a 5 stars rating for our Theme & Customer and Technical Support by going here: http://themeforest.net/downloads It will allow us to release more updates and provide dedicated support in future. It would encourage our work a lot. If you like our Theme and Support.

please, help us improve our theme and servicing by filling the following quiz
    https://8uehqcg4tjy.typeform.com/to/IgyV2EiP
    it won’t take more than 2 minutes of your time πŸ™‚

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day πŸ™‚

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Booked wp Pluging ( getbooked . io ) styling’ is closed to new replies.