Home Forums Basel support forum Border problems

Border problems

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

artemignatyev1611
    Participant

Hello. I have some problem. I cant do some design because i think its problem in function.php file. Can you help? At screenshot i show you what i see when i try to change some design.
    Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Could you please try to update the theme to the latest version firstly?

Thank you

artemignatyev1611
    Participant

Sorry, how i can do it?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

To update the theme you need download the latest version on ThemeForest -> Downloads. Then just reupload new theme via Appearance -> Themes but install this plugin firstly https://wordpress.org/plugins/easy-theme-and-plugin-upgrades/
    Also, we suggest you make a backup of all your files before any update

artemignatyev1611
    Participant

I cant update the theme. Mistakes. I tried by FTP also. Nothing good. What else i can do?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

What errors do you see while trying to update our theme?

artemignatyev1611
    Participant

I broke my website and now i do recovery from reserve copy. Just that not impossible to pack up files from zip. and move it to wp-content. Can you renew it by yourself in my admin panel?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You just need to remove the old version of our theme and upload a new one folder. Also, please, enable wp debug mode so we can see what errors do you have now. You may try to disable extra plugins that are not related to our theme as well.

artemignatyev1611
    Participant

I will try. Should i upload zip. folder ? How i can enable wp debug mode?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Here is a video tutorial that should help you update our theme properly https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX2bMOv6TLU
    Read this article about enabling/disabling the debug mode https://codex.wordpress.org/Debugging_in_WordPress

artemignatyev1611
    Participant

Hello! Thanks a lot! I did it.
    Have one question more about main page. In main page your template include gallery from instagram.
    How I can integrate my website and Instagram for showing instagram gallery on main page?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

This gallery can be added using our Instagram WPBakery page builder element. You will need to specify your account name there only.

artemignatyev1611
    Participant

Thanks a lot.
    Next question 🙂
    I have some problems on my hosting. They wrote me that i have some problems in my website’s scripts. And my hosting was blocked. But i have enough big limits on hosting. So can you say me how i can optimize scripts on my website. Maybe you know some good plugin. I used a few plugins but they stoped opening the website. So now i dont know what i should do.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but your request is not quite clear for us. What exactly script are you asking about? And what do you want to optimize there?

artemignatyev1611
    Participant

Oh sorry. You know I dont know clear too. Hosting support team wrote me that some scripts from your website send a lot of requests to server. And they blocked my hosting account. I dont have a lot of extra plugins on my website which can send some extra requests. And they said me that I should write to my theme’s author and ask how I can optimize website for fast speed and minimize requests to server. Do you have some ideas? Do you understand me? 🙂

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But if they told about some script and asked to contact theme authors then they should know which script does this. We need to have more information about the problem to be able to check it and help you. Now, we don’t know what they are talking about 🙂

artemignatyev1611
    Participant

Thanks a lot. Same for me I dont know what they talk about. I will ask them more details and let you know. Have a nice day.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, contact us if you will need any extra help from us.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)