Home Forums WoodMart support forum Bottom orange line

Bottom orange line

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

tcsg.toth
    Participant

Hi!
    Why my site showing a bottom orange line? What should I set for this?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached.

Please provide me with the URL of the page where the problem exists to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Because without seeing the issue I am unable to suggest you with any solution.

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studios.

tcsg.toth
    Participant

Link in private content. Thank you!

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third-party plugins, activate the parent theme, then clear the cache and check back.

If the problem continues then leave all the third-party plugins deactivated and provide admin panel login details of the website with the permissions to debug then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Best Regards.

tcsg.toth
    Participant

Deactivated all and in my first message I sent the credentials. Please check it. Because od the deactivation the sticky add to cart also not showing. please turn on the plugin which is needed for it

tcsg.toth
    Participant

sorry, now its working fine

tcsg.toth
    Participant

The problem was with the YITH Woocommerce Recenty Viewed Products Premium Plugin. Can you suggest any other plugin for this function which is compatible?

Hello,

As the issue is caused by a third party plugin and not our theme so we are unable to solve it, Please contact the plugin Author for its fix.

Sorry but currently I am unable to suggest you with any plugin. Because we haven’t tested our theme with such a plugin yet.

Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)