Home Forums WoodMart support forum bottom section

bottom section

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Mamu
    Participant

Can you please tell me where can I go to edit this bottom section completely. I am attaching the screenshot. Because there are lot of sections here
    on let is woodmart info, then there are recent post section and then there is Our Stories then Useful Links and footer menu.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached. To edit the information in the footer. You need to Go to Appearance >> Widgets >> Footer Columns.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/KjhN1GD

Best Regards.

Mamu
    Participant

Thanks, I understood. Can you please tell me. How I can insert image where it shows the Woodmart image just like it shows on bottom left side of the footer. I know where to place the link. But I dont know where I can find the images complete link in the theme so I can insert there

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshots you attached. To Replace the logo in the footer you need to replace the src with the image URL from your website.

You need to upload the image to the website and then add the source link.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/yhdtMjP

Best Regards.

Mamu
    Participant

thanks, It worked

Hello,

We are thrilled that you loved your experience with XTEMOS, We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your words reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘bottom section’ is closed to new replies.