Home Forums WoodMart support forum Bottom sticky menu mobile height

Bottom sticky menu mobile height

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

scholtobos
    Participant

— Please, can I get an answer from Aizaz or Artem? I wasn’t happy with the quality of Elises support several times —

Hi Aizaz and Artem,

Your toolbar has a fixed height. When using English words like Cart, Compare and Wishlist there is no problem. But when using other languages with characters like g, j and p the toolbar height isn’t enough to show the complete character (see attached screenshot).

This not only has effect on Dutch language but also on languages from bigger countries. For example I found these translations for Shopping Cart:
    Dutch: wagen
    German: wagen
    Swedish: vagn
    Finish: vogn
    Indonesian: gerobak
    etc.

So all the “g” aren’t completely visible in toolbar. This is just a mention, because I fixed the issue myself by adding some custom code.

Kind regards,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached. We are Glad that you have resolved the issue for yourself.

Thank You So much for pointing the issue. We will fix the issue in the near future with an update of the theme.

Best Regards.

scholtobos
    Participant

Top. Thanks.

Most Welcome!!!

Thanks for your understanding and contacting us.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Bottom sticky menu mobile height’ is closed to new replies.