Home Forums WoodMart support forum boxed layout, row has 35px padding left and right and i need full size boxed row

boxed layout, row has 35px padding left and right and i need full size boxed row

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

hlondono
    Participant

Hi i have my layout boxed and rows has a little padding in both sides. How i can make row full width of boxed size 1200px

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

hlondono
    Participant

i place margin left and right in -35px and work good in desktop, but must be a better solution.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached. As far as the solution is working for you then you can keep it.

OR

You can try to use the row stretch option from the Edit page >> Edit row >> Row stretch.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/VLG7ChZ

Best Regards.

hlondono
    Participant

ok when i make that edit row > row stretch then this row come full width not is boxed width. Limit must be the red line that i place in the image.

Because is i select boxed layout with hidden overflow product categories not adjust to boxed width.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached. Sorry for the misunderstanding the row stretch it used to stretch the row to the full width.

In your case we need to use the stretch row to default and set the margin according to our needs as you did by adding the margin values. As long as it’s working good for you then you can keep it.

Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with??

Best Regards.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)