Home Forums WoodMart support forum Brand carousel

Brand carousel

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Fredcasas
    Participant

Hi the team,

I would like to have a carousel of brands wich is not linked to a product page (as my site is not a woocommerce site). I saw on the forum that I have to use a carousel of images (image gallery), that’s ok.

What I would like is a same visual effect as for the brand shortcode which has this css

.brands-hover-alt .brand-item img {
    opacity: .5;
    filter: grayscale(100%);
    transition: filter .3s ease, opacity .3s ease;
    }

And if possible in another color of filter (blue), if not I will use teh grayscale.

As you can see on the adress (in private) I put first the brand shortcode and second the image gallery.

What I would like is the same specifications on the image gallery (speed, effect, size etc.) than on the brands shortcode (which is perfect for my use).

Thanks for all.

Have a nice day.

Fred

Hello,

You can use Infobox or Promo banner carousel, the only thing you will need to assign the links manually.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Fredcasas
    Participant

Hi,
    Thanks for your answer but my need/want is to have the same graphical specifications with a grayscal vs normal color on hover.
    thanks.
    Fred

Hello,

Do you want to have the brand carousel not clickable? Just images?

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

.brands-widget .brand-item a {
    pointer-events: none;
    }

Best Regards

Fredcasas
    Participant

Hi Elise
    That’s great, that is what I wanted!

Another thing please. When my mouse is on a logo, the brand change of color, that’s cool, but when i moove my mouse on another part, the carousel does not restart.

Have a nice evening.

Fred

Hello,

When your mouse is away from the carousel, it is rotating, when you hover, it stops to easily catch and click the brand you wish. I am afraid that cannot be changed.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Fredcasas
    Participant

Hi Elise,
    Thanks for your answer.
    My problem is that on desktop device, the carousel does not restart to rotate after loking a brand. On mobile, it restart without problem ! I don’t understand why ?
    Sorry to be boring !
    Have a nice day.
    Fred

Hello,

Please, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

Fredcasas
    Participant

Hi,
    Thanks,
    Please find in the private content all the info to do what you propose to do.
    I will not go and change a thing on the site for the next 4 hours.
    Fred

Fredcasas
    Participant

and I confirm that you can deactivate plugins to work

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

Fredcasas
    Participant

Hi,
    I deactivate all the plugins except those you told me to not deactivate, but the problem is still there with all the plugins off.
    When I let my cursor about 5 seconds the rotation stop and don’t restart.
    sorry
    Fred

Hello,

I have double-checked with our developers. The Brand carousel applies owl-carousel with autoplayHoverPause that stops the rotation on hover. This cannot be changed, unfortunately.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)