Home Forums WoodMart support forum Brand image won't show in product page

Brand image won't show in product page

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Bluestone
    Participant

Hello, I have enabled Show brand on the single product page and I have set the Brand position on the product page to ABOVE PRODUCT TITLE but the brand’s image won’t show.

Hello,

Please provide the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

Bluestone
    Participant

Alright, you can find the login info below

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third party plugins activate the parent theme then clear cache and check back.

If the problem continues then leave all the third party plugins deactivated and tell me then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Best Regards.

Bluestone
    Participant

Done, but it’s not fixed.

Hello,

I have logged into your website.

Please update the woocommerce to the latest version then clear cache and check back.

If the problem still occurs then tell me with the permission to debug then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Best Regards.

Bluestone
    Participant

That didn’t fix it either.
    How are you planning to debug exactly?

Hello,

I think there is an issue with the translation plugin. I have deactivated the translation plugin and added the new attribute Brand and assigned it to the products now the brand is showing fine on the product page. Please see the product page links given in the private content.

Best Regards.

Bluestone
    Participant

Doesn’t let me expand the Private Content Hidden

Yeah you’re pretty much right, the issue is that I use Greek for the slug name, but you probably need to use multibyte functions for whatever you’re doing for the brands.

Thanks.

Hello,

As your issue has been resolved.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you. Or do I close the topic??

Best Regards.

Bluestone
    Participant

Yeah, you can close it. Thanks.

Hello,

Well @Bluestone. Its been great chatting with you.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Brand image won't show in product page’ is closed to new replies.