Home Forums WoodMart support forum Brand logo disappears

Brand logo disappears

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

shamstaj
    Participant

Hello,
    This is not the first time that is why I am posting here. I have noticed that some pics like brand logo and at the end of page in footer the payment pic is disappearing after a while.
    Please suggest.
    Thank you

Hello,

Please provide your site admin access to the private area. Please advise how can I reproduce the problem.

Best Regards

shamstaj
    Participant

Hello,
    Please find the admin details in private. I really cant provide you info on how you could reproduce the problem because I don’t know. the images as described above specially brands logo and the payment logo like Mastercard pic just disappears after a while, I . This time I did not go through each pic and upload again instead I just left it and tried to ask help from you. I checked in Media library in case the pic is missing from there but no, it is there.
    Thank you

Hello,

Enter each Brand attribute item and upload the image: https://prnt.sc/x5u7z8

Best Regards

shamstaj
    Participant

Hi,
    Thank you,
    I know how to create attribute and upload image and I did it before. This time I contacted you because I was interested to know the reason of disappearance.

Hello,

Most likely you have deleted this image from Media library by mistake.

Best Regards

shamstaj
    Participant

Hi,
    If you read my very first content fully then I have already mentioned “I checked in Media library in case the pic is missing from there but no, it is there.”
    Never mind I fixed it and will see if this issue occurs again.
    Thank You

Hello,

We are glad the issue has been solved. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)