Home Forums Basel support forum Brand logo on product page not showing well

Brand logo on product page not showing well

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

sovrgn
    Participant

Hello,

I followed this documentation to have the brand logo to display above the product title on the product single page: https://xtemos.com/docs/basel/faq-guides-2/how-to-setup-brands/

However I see 3 issues: (see screenshot in private section)
    1- the logo is tiny –> how to have it the uploaded picture size or a decent size?
    2- clicking on the logo redirect to the shop with the brand filter –> how to prevent it to be clickable? I just want to have the picture
    3- the logo appears a 2nd time on the top right corner of the main image –> how to remove this 2nd logo?

Thanks,
    Guillaume

Hello,

Please provide product URL and your site admin access. Please deactivate all the blocking plugins and configurations so that we could easily login.

Best Regards

sovrgn
    Participant

Hello,

Details sent in private

Thanks

Hello,

1- the logo is tiny –> how to have it the uploaded picture size or a decent size?

Please add this CSS to Theme Settings > Custom CSS

.product-image-summary .basel-product-brands img {
         max-width: 90px;
        max-height: 70px;
    }

Change the values as per your needs.

2- clicking on the logo redirect to the shop with the brand filter –> how to prevent it to be clickable? I just want to have the picture

Please add this CSS to Theme Settings > Custom CSS

.product-image-summary .basel-product-brands a{
    pointer-events: none;
    }

3- the logo appears a 2nd time on the top right corner of the main image –> how to remove this 2nd logo?

You have activated “Show attribute label on products” http://prntscr.com/jtk5l1 that is why you see two brands: one on the product page, the second as a label. Enter the brand attribute and deactivate it. In this case, the label will disappear on shop and category page. If you want to leave the brand label on shop and category page but remove from the product page, add this CSS to Theme Settings > Custom CSS

.single-product-content .product-images .product-labels {
    display:none;
    }

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)