Home Forums WoodMart support forum Brand Picture Width on Mobile

Brand Picture Width on Mobile

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

scholtobos
    Participant

Hi,

This is only a notification about a minor design question. In theme settings people can choose either or not to show a brand picture on a single product page.

On desktops and tablets brand pictures are shown in full width. On mobile devices image width is fixed:

.single-product-page .woodmart-product-brands img { max-width: 70px; }

I have the feeling this wasn’t the intention of your designer because brand pictures almost aren’t visible anymore and do not match with the rest of the design (in my opinion of course).

I fixed it myself by adding the following custom code to mobile landscape and mobile:

.single-product-page .woodmart-product-brands img { max-width: 70%; }

Please see the difference in attached screenshot.
    My question is to ask the designer if 70px fixed width the intention was or not? And can you give me his or her (re)considerations back?

Kind regards,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

This is the way it works. If it does not suit you and you need help, we shall provide custom CSS.

Best Regards

scholtobos
    Participant

Hi Elise,

If you read my text you knew I wrote my own custom code, but thanks.

And after reading your answers on three of my topics I have serious questions about your job satisfaction. The disinterest is noticable. Maybe you can at least suggest you’re interested in peoples questions and suggestions.

Best regards,

Hello,

I see you have already customized. I mean it is not a bug this is the design. If you do not like it, you want to change anything and you need our help we shall do our best to help that what I mean.

Best Regards

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)