Home Forums Space themes support forum Brand slider auto play is not working

Brand slider auto play is not working

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

sreerajkr
    Participant

Hi,

I am using hitek theme. I included brand slider at the bottom of the home page before footer and enable “auto play”. Unfortunately it is not working. Please give a solution to this issue.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you for using our theme and contacting us!

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance
    Kind Regards

sreerajkr
    Participant

Hi,

Now the problem is resolved and started another one. I can not get access of the main slider content (main slider image and its option) in elementor edit.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, provide us a screenshot of this problem for better understanding.

sreerajkr
    Participant

Hi xtemos,

As per your request, I am attaching herewith the screenshot of the problem. Please find the attachment herewith for your reference.

Elementor editor is not loading the background image of the main slide. So we can not change the background image. Please check the attached image for your reference.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, disable all plugins temporarily so we can check if there is any conflict there.

sreerajkr
    Participant

Hi Xtemos,

As per your request, I disabled all plugins.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to set template for these slides to “Theme” and then edit with Elementor https://gyazo.com/16c7a91f262f37f2697d798975f23d99

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)