Home Forums WoodMart support forum Brand widget display error

Brand widget display error

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

VMStore
    Participant

I don’t know what I did wrong.
    The widget section in the brand category is displayed incorrectly like picture 1.
    As “About Brand” in single product, it is displayed normally like picture 2.
    Thanks for the support, sorry my english is not good.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please provide the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

VMStore
    Participant

Yes, how do I give you an admin account?

Hello,

I am unable to see the issue on your website.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://gyazo.com/8dab23a575007f8b0a0fd3755ce347fb

Could you please provide the steps to reproduce the issue to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

VMStore
    Participant

Sorry, because it failed to display, I temporarily turned it off, now I have the widget turned on, please check again for me.
    As far as i know it can be due to widget size error, when i click on the brand for the first time it shows error, however when i refrest (F5) the page again it shows normally.
    Thanks for helping.

Attachments:

Hello,

The brand page on which you are having errors is not working for me. Please provide the URL of the page to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

VMStore
    Participant

Yes, this is my website’s page URL

Hello,

Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.term-description {
        display: none;
    }

Best Regards

VMStore
    Participant

Hello developer,
    I tried adding the following custom CSS in the global custom CSS but it didn’t work.
    It hides that utility, but the product section still shows the error as shown.
    Thanks for support!

Attachments:

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third party plugins, activate the parent theme then clear cache and check back.

If the issue still occurs then leave all the third party plugins deactivated and tell me then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Best Regards

VMStore
    Participant

Hi developer,
    I tried disabling third-party plugins and found the problem is with Yoast SEO Plugin, is there any way you can help me with this so I can install Yoast SEO?
    Thanks for helping.

VMStore
    Participant

I try to install all-in-one SEO, it still fails. Maybe it’s bug with all SEO plugins

Hello,

The link you provided where the problem occurs is not working. It is showing 404 not found.

Please provide a working link to let me help you further.

Best Regards

VMStore
    Participant

Hi developer,
    I would like to send you the error URLs displayed, currently I turn off all SEO related Plugins, it displays normally.
    I tried turning on the SEO plugin but it failed again.

VMStore
    Participant

I send you wp-admin account
    Now that I have enabled the All in One SEO Plugin, the addon is still showing errors
    Please try to go to WP-ADMIN to disable the SEO Plugin and check it for me.
    Thanks.

Hello,

The issue is not visible on your website while the SEO plugin is activated.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://gyazo.com/bbde679f5cea84f11859e6e6d572d74e

Best Regards

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)