Home Forums WoodMart support forum Brands at bottom of page

Brands at bottom of page

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

chrisuws
    Participant

How do I go about creating a brand section at the bottom of the page before the footer like on the demo? Where you have Kober, Niche, etc. ?

chrisuws
    Participant

Actually, I found out how to do this in the prefooter, but it looks like I will need to create an html block? Can you post the html for the brands? I don’t want to load the whole site, just this part.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are glad to know that you considered using WoodMart for your web-site. I hope you will be happy with it.

Yes, you can add your content there in Theme Settings -> Footer. And it would be better to do this using HTML Block. Here is a source code for this block from our demo

[vc_row full_width="stretch_row" css=".vc_custom_1493881945773{margin-bottom: -40px !important;background-color: #f9f9f9 !important;}"][vc_column css=".vc_custom_1488538101973{padding-top: 0px !important;padding-bottom: 0px !important;}"][woodmart_brands orderby="" order="" hover="alt" style="carousel" per_row="7" hide_pagination_control="yes" hide_prev_next_buttons="yes" wrap="yes" ids=""][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

chrisuws
    Participant

Is that to be added in the html block or as the shortcode?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, you need to add it to the HTML Block content and then place its (HTML Block’s) shortcode to your prefooter area.

Regards

Tagged: ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)