Home Forums WoodMart support forum Breadcrumbs Rankmath

Breadcrumbs Rankmath

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

mrgeek
    Participant

Good afternoon,

am having trouble with the URL breadcrumb. When i vist a product from my store it doesnt show the breadcrumb on the url as you can see from the screenshot. I have contact Rankmath support and they gave me the following advice. I have to add a custom code to single-php.php

Use the following code in your theme template files to display breadcrumbs. Learn More
    <?php if (function_exists('rank_math_the_breadcrumbs')) rank_math_the_breadcrumbs(); ?>

“Hello,

It seems that the Child theme is missing single.php or header.php file templates.

If you’re uncertain about adding them or believe they might be absent from your theme, it’s advisable to reach out to your theme provider.

Before making any edits to the single-page.php file in the parent theme folder, consulting your theme provider is a prudent step.

They can guide you on correctly integrating the code and adjusting its look.

Should you have any further questions, please feel free to ask.

Thank you.”

Can you help me please?

• This topic was modified 6 months ago by mrgeek.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

As we can understand, the code provided doesn’t influence the URL at all. Please, test how it works with the default theme first.

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)