Home Forums WoodMart support forum Broken compatibility with WP rocket in version 7.0.4

Broken compatibility with WP rocket in version 7.0.4

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

robo.balasko
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve just contacted WP Rocket support because my page couldn’t be cached and they told me to contact you with the following issue. Somehow, the 7.0.4 version breaks compatibility with WP Rocket.

Can you please help me resolve my issue?

Email from WP Rocket Below:

Thank you for your patience.

The Woodmart theme is incorrectly adding a (.*) to our exclusions filter.
    And this excludes all the URLs from caching,

You should report it to their support team, so they can fix it.

In the meantime, I have installed a helper plugin WP Rocket | Remove url exclusions that will allow WP Rocket to cache the pages.

After the helper is installed, you will need to deactivate and reactivate WP Rocket so the configuration files are rewritten,

Why is this happening?
    On Woodmart version 7.0.4, this is happening in their WP Rocket compatibility file, which can be found here:
    /wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/integrations/rocket.php

They are adding the exclusion on line 95, with the woodmart_rejected_uri_exclusions()
    function, which is hooked to our rocket_cache_reject_uri filter.

The function ends up adding a (.*) to our exclusions.

They will need to review the code and prevent an empty line from appearing in the $uris array.
    I think this way, the (.*) won’t be added to our exclusions.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

You can fix it by applying patch # 420877. To do this, go to Dashboard -> WoodMart -> Patcher, find the corresponding patch and click on the “Apply” button. Let us know if it works for you.

Kind Regards

robo.balasko
    Participant

Hey! Thank you, I’ve applied the patch. Are the patches from the list going to be released as some next minor update? Or should I regularly check and apply these?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, we will include this in our next theme update. You can apply patches only in case you face any issues.

Kind Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)