Home Forums WoodMart support forum ‘Browse by’ dropdown

‘Browse by’ dropdown

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

diamond351
    Participant

Hi – I need to know where I can change the ‘Browse by’ dropdown so it can be set to be shown or require a click before it loads on the home page. I know it’s possible – the base import demo content files have this set to show the drop down menu, but some of the other demo content templates have it hidden on initial load. Rather than download more demo content, can you please let me know if there is a setting for this in the theme options or if there is CSS or PHP code that needs to be added to the core theme if using the base import version.

I just purchased another license for a new customer and they are going to want this to appear already loaded on certain pages (eg home), on other pages they want the menu in the same position, but not for it to load the dropdown menu unless clicked on.

I can’t find this configuration setting in the header builder, but am sure it was in options somewhere before.

Thanks!

Hello,

Browse Categories drop-down can always be shown or appear on click. This option is provided in each page in the custom settings.

Open categories menu – Always shows categories navigation on this page; When you enable the menu will be spread when you disable, it will be opened by click.

Best Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)