Home Forums Basel support forum Browse Categories Menu Variants

Browse Categories Menu Variants

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

kieranw80
    Participant

Hi, I cannot see the menu variants (listed below) when I add Pages to the Categories menu – I only see them on one item I add to that menu then all subsequent menu items don’t display the options.

I am trying to add two Categories (with HTML block popouts) to the ‘Browse Categories’ option in the header.

Thanks

You can choose one of three possible variants for the menu item dropdown style:

Default – simple dropdown column
    Full Width – full window width dropdown
    Set sizes – set your own width and height for the dropdown

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We just visited your web-site admin and see that menu items have design variants as described

menu

Try to add additional items, save menu and then check this option. They will be applied after saving menu.

Regards

kieranw80
    Participant

Thanks, adding, saving then accessing again worked

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome 🙂

manyasvk
    Participant

Hi same is not working with mine… Its working with first four categories and not with lower categories.

You can check with my url thanks.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello @manyasvk,

Thank you for contacting us.

To see additional fields for your menu items you need to add and save them firstly. After that you will be able to change “Design” params for all menu items in the list.

Regards

manyasvk
    Participant

Thank you for instant reply.

I already have added subcategories there. And i also have changed category design from default to full width still its showing sub categories in default.

https://makeinsatara.in/

You can check it on my url
    Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Do you mean that you can’t save other design than “default”? In this case you need to increase PHP Max Post size and PHP Max input vars limits. You can see current values in WooCommerce -> System Status. Ask your server providers for help.

Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)