Home Forums WoodMart support forum Browser Back Functionality on Product Load More

Browser Back Functionality on Product Load More

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

FOXER
    Participant

Hello,

I am trying to replicate the behavior of the browser going back to the previous page as seen in your demo at https://woodmart.xtemos.com/shop/?opt=load_more.

After loading products using the “Load More” button and navigating to a product page, when I use the browser’s back function to return to the shop page, I encounter issues depending on the settings:

1. When I set “Keep the page number in the URL” to On, after returning to the shop page, I land on shop/page/3 and do not see the products that were loaded previously.

2. When I set “Keep the page number in the URL” to Off, after returning to the shop page, I land on shop/ and do not see the products that were loaded previously, including the product I had just visited.

Could you please advise on how I can maintain the visibility of previously loaded products when navigating back to the shop page using the browser’s back button?

Thank you.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

May I request you send me access to the admin panel so I can look closer at it?

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Kind Regards

FOXER
    Participant

Hello,

I am currently working on localhost and I kindly request that you verify the functionality of the browser’s back function on your end. It is crucial for me to ensure that it is operating correctly.

Thank you.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Yep, with the enabled “Keep the page number in the URL” you see only products that are on the same page, but from previous not.

Unfortunately, it works in such a way for now, if you want to have such behavior as you describe, please leave your request here – https://woodmart.canny.io/feature-requests so our developers will consider it.

Kind Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)