Home Forums WoodMart support forum BUG : Add to the basket whithin a translated version

BUG : Add to the basket whithin a translated version

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

jsfranc
    Participant

Hi,

When we use a translated version of the website, the add to cart button doesn’t work.

There must be a problem with the Weglot plugin wo deal with the automatic translation of the site.

I asked them about this and they said to me that the problem comes from the template it-self.

Can you please have a look at this ?

This is a major problem to us because we can’t sell product to foreign country because of this.

Thanks for you help.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

It looks like this plugin is not compatible with our theme custom AJAX add to cart. You can try to disable it in Theme Settings -> Product page.

Kind Regards

jsfranc
    Participant

Thanks for this answer. I disabled it and it worked !

The problem is the same on the product grid : https://www.hopstore.fr/it/categorie-produit/les-houblons-bio-en-pellets/

What can i do ?

Would it be possible for you to make it compatible ?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Product grid AJAX is provided by WooCommerce by default. Could you please check how it works with a default theme?

jsfranc
    Participant

I chose to disable the “quick shop” option so that the customer go directly to the product page and it solved the problem.

But will it be possible for you to make the Ajax compatible with the Weglot plugin behavior ?

TX again for the quick support

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We will consider adding Weglot compatibility in the future. Currently, we officially support only the WPML plugin for translations.

Kind Regards

jsfranc
    Participant

For your information, the Weglot support told me that it’s possible to create a bridge with those function : https://developers.weglot.com/wordpress/helpers-functions#weglot_get_current_language

Where can I can find the Ajax code that’s causing problem to show them ?

Kind Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can find the AJAX quick shop function in the file woodmart/inc/integrations/woocommerce/modules/quick-shop.php

and AJAX add to cart here woodmart/inc/integrations/woocommerce/functions.php

jsfranc
    Participant

HI,

Did you change the add to cart function on the version of the template ?

Sorry, but I’m getting the same bug as before with the translated version of the website.

I check on the backoffice and every ajax function id disabled.

I don’t know what to do. Can you help ? Please.

Thanks,

JS

Eric Watson
    Participant

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site and update the theme to the recent version 6.0.4.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)