Home Forums WoodMart support forum Bug after updating

Bug after updating

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

henalon123
    Participant

Hi there, Just updated to the latest version of woodmart and updated woodmart core as well, and now the breadcrumbs are showing on the right side instead on the left side on all product pages.
    the second bug is the number count badge of the cart icon is also moved to unwanted position – also only on the product pages.
    Ive attached screenshots and marked this 2 problems.
    Please help…

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. On my side, the breadcrumbs display properly (from the left side).

https://prnt.sc/hYRLif7UJiaz

2. Also, I see your cart without a counter, and it’s because it has such a design.

https://prnt.sc/KfKdnXvKQG65

Please, let me know if you sorted it out.

Kind Regards

henalon123
    Participant

yes the badge issue has been fixed now, but the breadcrumbs are still showing on the right side instead on the left,
    We dont know what to do next …

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please check the below screenshot, on my side they are on the left side.

https://gyazo.com/08ef8b67a77fa060082c0719df0b42a2

Kind Regards

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by Luke Nielsen.

henalon123
    Participant

I cleared cache and cleared site cache and cloudflare cache, and still the same, I checked on 2 different iphones and the breadcrumbs also on the right side
    What i can do to fix it on my end ?
    Best regards.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please provide your site admin access to the private area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Also, are you see the problem only on iPhones?

I await your response.

Kind Regards

henalon123
    Participant

Hi there, i provided site access, the problem is on web, android and ios all together.
    Waiting for your response,
    Best regards.

henalon123
    Participant

We think we found a solution, the cdn is creating this problem with the single products breadcrumbs css file, can you please tell us which css files are for breadcrumbs in single product pages so we can whitelist those css files.
    Best regards.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Glad that you sorted it out.

The woo-single-prod-predefined.min.css file is responsible for the styles of the breadcrumbs.

In the meantime, feel free to ask me any questions you may have.

Kind Regards

henalon123
    Participant

Hi there, another problem created on our other site, BunnyCDN creating this problem with the quick view on shop page for both mobile & desktop, can you please tell us which css files are for the quick view feature on all devices, we can whitelist those css files.
    Best regards.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

The woo-opt-quick-view.min.css file is responsible for the quick-view styles.

In the meantime, feel free to ask me any questions you may have.

Kind Regards

henalon123
    Participant

Hi there, yes this is the file on desktop, but when i use the quick view feature on mobile (ios + android) i need to scroll down to see the product in quick view.
    Ive attached a screenshot.
    Please let me know if there is another file for mobile so i will whitelist it also.
    Best regards.

henalon123
    Participant

And the problem is still there on desktop also, my bad, please let us know if there are any associated css files related to the quick view feature.
    We use the new feature of WP Rocket in > File Optimization > Optimize CSS Delivery > Remove Unused CSS
    Its working perfect on our other site with wpbakery, but with this site now we got this problem …
    Best regards.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please try to add the lib-magnific-popup.min.css file to the whitelist, also.

Keep me informed of any issues.

Kind Regards

henalon123
    Participant

Hi there, another problem im facing now is with the Footer > Collapse widgets on mobile feature, it worked great but now i dont see the collapsing at all, the footer on mobile is open always (no option to close it)
    Please send me the css files associated with the “Collapse widgets on mobile” feature so i can whitelist it and check if it works.
    i added here the site url so you can check it for yourself in mobile.
    Best Regards.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

The opt-widget-collapse.min.css file is associated with the “Collapse widgets on mobile” feature.

If there’s anything else we can do, please get in touch.

Kind Regards

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)