Home Forums WoodMart support forum Bug in Frontend

Bug in Frontend

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

WebDig.PT
    Participant

Hi,

in the footer of the site these white squares appear and when inspecting, the information related to “pswp” appears as shown in the image.
    I believe it is related to PhotoSwipe.
    Can you help?

Regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

In case, the problem remains, even after all the plugins are deactivated, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

WebDig.PT
    Participant

Hi,

thanks for the quick response and help.
    By chance, I never remembered to see the status of the plugins again, because it gave that information from Photoswipe.
    After partially disabling all plugins, until I got to this one – https://wordpress.org/plugins/customer-reviews-woocommerce/ – the error disappeared.
    I turned it on again and it reappeared, turned it off and it disappeared.
    So I activated the plugin again and went through the plugins. The error appeared if you had activated “enable shortcodes and Guterberg blocks”. I disabled this option and the error disappeared.
    Thanks for listening

Best Regards from Portugal

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I am afraid this plugin conflicts WoodMart theme. Do you think you can remove this plugin or find an equivalent?

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)