Home Forums WoodMart support forum Bug in hover with Quickshop enabled

Bug in hover with Quickshop enabled

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

c-tin.nl
    Participant

Hi, I have quick shop enabled, with ”on variation click”
    White has been selected as default selection ( color )
    So , when the page loads, it shouldnt say: select options, as it has already been chosen by default. As you can see in picture, there is a stroke under white, so its selected already, so it should show the stock + add cart button.
    I have to move my mouse over the items, to make them visible, see pics please.

2.d Why isnt it possible to keep the QT +- buttons with variable products ? on single products it is there

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

c-tin.nl
    Participant

Edit: just found another bug too, when opening the product page, the main images changes to anoter product in the same category. ( which as not beed added to this product ) each time the image changes when refreshing the page

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

c-tin.nl
    Participant

Done.thx

c-tin.nl
    Participant

Please have a close look at this, admin login is provided. Waiting for your feedback

Hello,

Please check the access, we cannot log in.

Best Regards

c-tin.nl
    Participant

Login is correct. check again please

Hello,

1. We have fixed that on your site and we will add the fix to other nearest updates.
    2. We will consider quantity for variable products as a feature request.
    3. It is not possible to change the gallery behavior as you have set the default variation which has its image.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)