Home Forums WoodMart support forum bug of display in widget

bug of display in widget

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

EDEN
    Participant

hello, please look i have a weird issue, it doesnt seem to be a cache issue, but sometimes, and it happens on different computers, the photos on the articles on the sidebar dont display photos :

EDEN
    Participant

here is the screenshiot

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached and visited your website.

Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

img.wp-post-image {
    	display: block !important;
    }

Then clear cache and check back.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

EDEN
    Participant

Hello, it did not seem to solve the issue unluckily, the problem still here randomly.. 🙁

EDEN
    Participant

also on the footer the images dont display

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please make sure that you have added the code correctly. Then clear cache and check back.

If the problem still continues then deactivate all the third party plugins and provide admin panel login details of the website then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Best Regards.

EDEN
    Participant

Hello, the issue is not solved, please find here access thank you very much !!!
    please be carefull of course :)))))))) we need you
    best regards and great week end !

ps: i will be very curious to know what was the issue

Hello,

The problem is caused by the custom CSS: https://gyazo.com/111787f5cc08759337023bb00fef0435

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)