Home Forums WoodMart support forum Bug on the search bar

Bug on the search bar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

blackout.agency
    Participant

Hello, I am having a problem with the search bar on my website.
    Basically, when I enter a keyword it displays products with that keyword but when I click on “view all results” it doesn’t do anything, it remains on the homepage. Is there a way around sorting it out?

Grazie in advance for your assistance

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to say but your WoodMart Theme wasn’t updated to the latest version which is 7.1.4. So, we did that and then checked back the concern again and the Search was working fine.

Please check back your Site after completely clearing the browser and server cache.

Best Regards.

blackout.agency
    Participant

Thanks for the prompt response. I have indeed checked the site after clearing the cache both from my browsers and server, however, I still encounter the same issue of remaining on the homepage once I click on “view all results”

Hello,

We have checked the mentioned issue related to Search again on your Site and the View All Results was working fine on your Site. Please check out the following Video for reference in this regard: https://nimb.ws/Aeo2at

So, things are appearing and working fine on your Site.

Please check back your Site after completely clearing the browser and server cache.

Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)