Home Forums Basel support forum Bug reporting: Within Side Cart Widget we can not remove the items

Bug reporting: Within Side Cart Widget we can not remove the items

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

chdhesi0
    Participant

Hi XTEMOS,

We are using BASEL theme. Thanks for that awesome theme. Since some days ago we can’t remove any items from the cart sidebar on the right edge of the browser. The little x-icon is working but not really removing the item. See the screenshot and video.

Thanks for helping us. Do you know this bug already? Our devleoper told me it’s related with your theme.

All the best,

Simon from trainsane

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

chdhesi0
    Participant

Here is the video coming… Interaction showed in the video. 😉

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

We are glad that you like our theme. Could you please send us a link where we can see the problem on your website?

Regards

chdhesi0
    Participant

Sure -> https://www.trainsane.ch There we go. It’s your WooCommerce Startup Store. Basically add some product in cart and open side bar right.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please disable all additional plugins and provide us your admin and FTP access so we can troubleshoot it?

Regards

chdhesi0
    Participant

Basically, I can not disable it for long because it’s a live production eCommerce business. It’s not supposed to be offline for long with main functionalites. But I guess you can take a look anyway? I’ve tried to deactivate the very last 4-5 plugins. But no positive effect. What do you suggest?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We don’t know what it may be caused by. We need to check everything. Are you able to provide us your admin and FTP access?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)