Home Forums WoodMart support forum Bug when duplicating WoodMart Popup with WPBakery

Bug when duplicating WoodMart Popup with WPBakery

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Dear,

1) Please check the link in private.
    2) Open the home page in WPBakery Frontend editor
    3) Scroll to the section “Credits hypothécaires”
    4) Try duplicating the buttons “EN SAVOIR PLUS” and “REMPLIR UNE DEMANDE EN LIGNE”
    5) Save and reload the page in non-editor view.

You’ll see code bug show in the page. I tried explaining this already in a previous ticket, and your support tried avoid this issue by saying that there is no problem but there IS a problem.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please define those buttons again? Because at the moment I do not see them, here is a screenshot: https://prnt.sc/8meGPCfNfqWe

Don’t hesitate to let me know if you need any further help or any other info.

Kind Regards

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Access in private to a staging where all plugins and customizations are disabled.

I’ve been facing issues working with the WoodMart popup, and you can reproduce the issue many ways, here is one way below :

1) Go to the home page
    2) Edit it with WPBakery on the backend editor
    3) Scroll to the row whose hashtag is #assurances
    4) You’ll find on the right-side column a WoodMart popup
    5) Click on “Edit” for this popup and reduce the width from 800 to 600
    6) Click on Save in the WoodMart Popup

As soon as you click Save on the WoodMart popup after reducing the width, you’ll see the widget gets a very weird display, it’s not aligned anymore on the editor. This is the proof that something’s wrong there, because I’ve been trying to work for many days with the WoodMart popup, and everytime I try to duplicate the WoodMart popups they’re going entirely wrong.

Attachments:

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

This problem in the editor is related to WP Bakery, but in general, it does not affect the work, so we will inform the plugin about this problem.

If you have any more questions or need further assistance, please let me know. I’m always happy to assist you.

Kind Regards

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Yes it does affect my work! Whenever I duplicate, the entire editor goes wrong and I’m unable to do proper work because of this issue. Please investigate on this because your statement saying that “it does not affect the work” is false.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

We’ve already reported it to the plugin developer. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

If you’d like to contact us, we are here for whatever questions you may have.

Kind Regards

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Ok but I think you’re not understanding that the issue is more than what you think.

Here is one more example to reproduce the bug, it’s not a WPBakery issue, it’s a WoodMart Popup issue.

1) Access the staging given in private
    2) Go to the page given in private
    3) Scroll to the row of the team member whose name is “Jacques”
    4) You’ll see a WoodMart Popup (containing 2 Information Boxes)
    5) In this WoodMart Popup, create a row with 2 columns
    6) Drag the first information box on the first column
    7) Drag the second information box on the second column
    8) Save and check the frontend

You’ll see the display on the frontend of this WoodMart popup is not good at all.

Attachments:

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Our theme only adds elements and does not affect the rendering of those elements in the editor, so this problem is related to the WPB builder.

As I mentioned above, we’ve already reported it to the plugin developer so they will consider that issue.

Kind Regards

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Ok but did you check the last staging & procedure given? Can you confirm that it’s the same bug as reported earlier?

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Provided page where the issue is not working, here is a video: https://take.ms/eTx9if

So please update the link and I will recheck that issue with the infoboxes.

Kind Regards

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Sorry here is the correct link in private

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Hello, any update on this issue?

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Here is another way to reproduce similar issue, draging content of a WoodMart Popup into another WoodMart popup (problem is the same, duplicating content from woodmart popup fails).

1) Open the staging in private
    2) Edit home page in backend
    3) Scroll to the row “Crédits hypothécaire”
    4) In the left column add a new WoodMart popup inside the column, just below the Text Block “Parce que acheter”
    5) Drag the content of the WoodMart popup located outside this column (just below) into this new WoodMart popup

Check the frontend, it will completely mess up.

Attachments:

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

For the last reproduction that I gave, you can compare it by youself with the code extraction I made in the files below.

Attachments:

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

I tried to replicate it but on my side, it looks well after dragging it, here is a video: https://monosnap.com/file/lJj47Evs01yeafGJYcvJPsmbfJ4Yc4

Kind Regards

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Ok but check afterwards in the frontend how it looks, and you’ll see it’s going completely wrong, see video private

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Most likely, that issue is related to the big nesting of the elements. By default the Row element could have only 1 inner row, that is all. The same with the Popup element, this pop-up element is in the inner row, therefore there can be no row inside.

If there’s anything else we can do, please get in touch.

Kind Regards

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Hi Luke,

I’m not accepting this answer. In other WoodMart popups on the same page, there is no issue at all. It makes no sense that sometimes there is no problem, and sometimes there is a problem.

I kindly ask you properly investigate what is going wrong here. And it also makes no sense that a WoodMart popup doesn’t allow to add a Row in it. That’s absolutely non-sense, how do you except us to elaborate some proper layouts then ?

Unacceptable answer.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

I have contacted the developer’s team and they told me that the issue definitely related to the WP Bakery builder and we will monitor how the plugin developer will fix it. But we can tell you unequivocally, as in the previous post, that this problem is caused by nested rows, because when we tested this problem with 1 row, we did not observe the problem.

Don’t hesitate to let me know if you need any further help or any other info.

Kind Regards

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)