Home Forums WoodMart support forum Bullets on menu items

Bullets on menu items

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

jimmymussie
    Participant

Hello, I have a question, i see on my product page: The menu items have bulletpoints. How can i disable this? On the other pages there is no bug, only in the shop product page.

Hello,

Please provide the screen which bullets you mean.

Best Regard

jimmymussie
    Participant

Here you go:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Please confirm the permit for us to deactivate the plugins not related to the theme and switch to the parent theme for the while of checking what may take up to 15 minutes.

Best Regards

jimmymussie
    Participant

Hello, you guys can deactivate the plugins, i checked but it won’t solve te problem, maybe in my css settings there is something wrong?

Hello,

I have viewed the CSS I hesitate that it influences. Please save this code in a separate file and remove it from the theme, check the menu, then if the problem persists, please check the menu with the deactivated plugins.

Best Regards

jimmymussie
    Participant

Hello,

I deleted the CSS, and the bullets are gone now 🙂

Hello,

What was the purpose of that CSS? What did you want to change you can provide details and will provide the correct CSS code.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)