Home Forums WoodMart support forum Bundle / Frequently bought together Translation

Bundle / Frequently bought together Translation

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

francois.krikorian
    Participant

Hello,

Is there any particular reason why the Frequently bought together (bundle) is not translated ?

My theme is in French and well translated but the Bundle part shows

For X items in english and the Add to cart button is in english too. I can modify the Add to cart with css content but for the “For X Items” it has a variable in it.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi francois.krikorian,

Thanks for reaching to us.

+ In order to change / translate words. Please make sure you synced the strings first before changing / translating WooCommerce, WoodMart Core plugins and WoodMart theme. You can refer to article https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/theme-translation/

+ You are also need to select the language for the backend and theme settings for admin from the admin user profile, please edit the user’s profile and then select the language for that user it will show the same on the backend.

Regards,

francois.krikorian
    Participant

Hello,

Thanks a lot for the solution. I thought it was 100% but only at 61%/ Although most of the non translated are backend stuff these 2 were missing.

FYI, took me a while, but I did modify in GLOTPRESS:

Page 72: For %s item to French in singular and plural Permalink to translation

Page 96: Add to cart to “Ajouter au panier” Permalink to translation

Waiting to be accepted.

Would be nice if there was a Search option in GLOTPRESS to find the string or at least have like a 100 strings per page and use the Search function in browser to locate the string faster.

You can close this issue.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi francois.krikorian,

Glad to hear your issue has been resolved. Keep us in mind for future questions and concerns, we’re always here to help!

If you have a quick minute we always appreciate a 5-star rating on our theme!

https://themeforest.net/item/woodmart-woocommerce-wordpress-theme/reviews/20264492

Your feedback is the motivation to improve our work and services.

Regards,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)