Home Forums WoodMart support forum Button with popup on each product page next to order now button

Button with popup on each product page next to order now button

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

justinboer
    Participant

Hi,

I would like to the POPUP WITH PRODUCTS button (https://woodmart.xtemos.com/button-with-popup/demo/minimalism/)
    on each of my productus next to the order now button. I know where the option is to add stuff next to the order now button, however not how to add the shortcode to add this option. Also if and when this works, where can i choose the products i want to have in this popup.

Basically exactly like this: https://www.instapainting.nl/shop/van-gogh/cafe-terrace-at-night/ and then the Maak het compleet… button (this is not my site, i want it like this)

Kind regards,

Justin

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

The product page is the Wooocmmerce template and Woocommerce does not provide such an option. You can consider the extra block option on the product page. It allows adding custom content, Promo banner with a button, for example, it would make your button more eуe catching

Best Regards

justinboer
    Participant

No it does. when i put this:

[woodmart_title style=”bordered” color=”primary” title=”POPUP WITH PRODUCTS” css=”.vc_custom_1489065524846{margin-bottom: 20px !important;}” subtitle=”XTEMOS ELEMENT”][woodmart_popup color=”primary” align=”center” id=”popup-products” width=”950″ title=”SHOW BEST PRODUCTS”][vc_row_inner equal_height=”yes” css=”.vc_custom_1538137021922{margin-bottom: 20px !important;}” row_reverse_mobile=”0″ row_reverse_tablet=”0″][vc_column_inner css=”.vc_custom_1492152862108{margin-bottom: -30px !important;}”][woodmart_title title=”BEST PRODUCTS”][woodmart_products items_per_page=”4″ product_hover=”quick” columns=”4″ spacing=”10″][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/woodmart_popup]

in the: After “Add to cart button” text area
    Place any text, HTML or shortcodes here.”

It works just fine.

HOWEVER. Before finding this out my site has been having color issues.
    It has been systematically changeing the button to white and gray, making them unreadable.
    I re-importing the site does revert the color to standard but only 1x refresh and it is white and gray again.

How do i fix this?

justinboer
    Participant

ill add, no changing the color in any of the submenus will change the color to anything other than white and gray.

justinboer
    Participant

More than just gray happens:
    all the icons disappear as well see image.
    It all reverts to the colors i set when i make a change and save it.
    Once i refresh the page everything is gray again.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

justinboer
    Participant

Reset to default does nothing as well

Hello,

You should add just shortcode ID of the HTML block, not the whole shortcode, like this https://prnt.sc/t0kaqv

As for the button, check the Prime color in the Theme Settings > Styles and colors also check the buttons tab, if you do not want to change the color globally, add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

body .single_add_to_cart_button{
    color: white;
    background-color:red;
    }

Best Regards

justinboer
    Participant

No.
    For anyone with the same problem:

rightclick your site: inspect, then look at the box with all the code.
    If on the top you see an exclamation mark hover over it. if it says anything with:
    insecure and HTTPS do this:

https://www.wpbeginner.com/plugins/how-to-fix-the-mixed-content-error-in-wordpress-step-by-step/

or look for: “SSL Insecure Content Fixer plugin”

This fix is for when suddenly all style, color and pictogrammes disappear out of nowhere.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)