Home Forums WoodMart support forum buttons – text not centered

buttons – text not centered

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

atiam1982
    Participant

I have a problem with the buttons in the shopping cart. The inscriptions on them are not centered but moved downwards. How to center them?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please add the following Custom CSS code to Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global Custom CSS:

.cart-totals-inner .checkout-button, .wd-coupon-form .button[name="apply_coupon"] {
        align-items: center !important;
    }

Best Regards.

atiam1982
    Participant

I added. did not help.

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience. Kindly, please share your Site WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field so that we can check this concern on your Site and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

atiam1982
    Participant

In extra info 🙂

atiam1982
    Participant

Good morning, did you find a solution?

Hello,

You have missed the admin login URL. Can you please share the WP admin login URL of your site so I will check and give you a possible solution?

Best Regards.

atiam1982
    Participant

in extra

Hello,

You have not installed our theme required plugin “WoodMart Core”. Please first install woodmart core plugin and update the elementor plugin and check the issue.

Best Regards.

atiam1982
    Participant

plugin installed – inscriptions on buttons unchanged, not centered.

Hello,

Your issue has been resolved. I have added the following custom css code in Theme Settings > Custom CSS. check back your site and check the issue.

.cart-totals-inner .checkout-button, .wd-coupon-form .button[name="apply_coupon"], .cart-actions .button[name="update_cart"]{
        line-height: 0.2;
    }

Best Regards.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)