Home Forums WoodMart support forum Buy Column Quantity Field Too Small & Filters Disappearing

Buy Column Quantity Field Too Small & Filters Disappearing

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

grant
    Participant

Hi,

I’m experiencing a couple of bugs with the WoodMart theme. Details below:

Note: this website is currently in development. I’m happy to create an account if you could provide me with the email address to associate it to please.

Buy Column Quantity Field Too Small

The quantity picker (Settings -> Show a quantity picker for each product) for the “Buy” column isn’t scaling the field properly which results in the user being unable to see the quantity they input.

I’ve attempted to remove all columns other than buy and edit the scaling but the field still fails to expand.

Related image: Quantity Field Too Small.jpg

Filters Disappearing

When the user loads any shop or category page the corresponding product filters briefly load, but if interacted with they all disappear and cannot be applied.

Related images: Shop Filters Visible.jpg & Shop Filters Invisible.jpg

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. If I can provide any additional information just let me know :).

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and give you the possible solution.

Best Regards

grant
    Participant

Hey,

I’ve included my admin in the hidden section below

grant
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve lost my product descriptions on some of my products today. Was anything done yesterday which could have effected this? And would you have any update on the outstanding issues please?

Hell,

Sorry, Your given login details are not working, please share the correct login details of your site.

It’s possible that someone accidentally deleted or modified the product descriptions.
    If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards.

grant
    Participant

Definitely valid details I provided. Perhaps it doesn’t allow multi logins?

I can set you up with your own admin account. Could you provide an email address I can associate this to please?

Hello,

I have added the email to the private content.

Best Regards.

grant
    Participant

I’m afraid I can only see private content I’ve added to my own posts – not your own due to it being limited to administrators.

Are you able to edit my own private content in the original post to include it?

Hello,

I have added my email in the private content in your first message of this topic:
    https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/buy-column-quantity-field-too-small-filters-disappearing/#post-480649

Best Regards.

grant
    Participant

Great, many thanks. That’s your admin account setup (you should receive an email shortly). Details in the private content of this message :).

• This reply was modified 9 months, 3 weeks ago by grant.

Hello,

Please check how it works with the default WordPress theme and Woocommerce Storefront theme just to check whether the issue is with our theme or not. Also, please check the site with our theme but only with the theme default plugins activate, and deactivate all the 3rd party plugins from the site.

If it works fine with the default WordPress theme then let me know so I will check and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)