Home Forums WoodMart support forum buy now button

buy now button

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

wismart.india
    Participant

when i click buy now button the prducts is automatically added to the cart, i don”t want this please solve this on your theme.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please check the setting in the Theme Settings > Shop page > Buy button: https://gyazo.com/f96617127764a0e59b39b0e1f9da1abb

Best Regards

wismart.india
    Participant

try to understand what i am saying, goes to checkout page but product is automaically added to cart.

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

wismart.india
    Participant

i have not a issue i have a suggestion from buy now button
    my suggestion is buy now button with checkout page setting when click buy now it work noramally open checkout page but the product automaticall saved in cart and all cart item and price show in checkout page this features i dont like please improve buy now features thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please enable sending to the checkout in the Woocommerce > Settings. In addition, set no action after adding to the cart in the Theme Settings > Shop.

Best Regards

wismart.india
    Participant

try to understand what i am say when i click buy now button its open checkout page but the product is automatically save in the cart

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

wismart.india
    Participant

i want when i click buy now button the product does not save automatically in the cart

Hello,

Unfortunately, it is not possible. It requires complete customization of the Woocommerce functionality, which our support does not cover.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)