Home Forums WoodMart support forum Buy now button on the cart is not showing

Buy now button on the cart is not showing

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

fiete
    Participant

Hello, we use Woodmart and Elementor Pro in the newest version for our website.

We have the problem that the “buy now” button on the cart are not showing.

Can you help us?

• This topic was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by fiete.

fiete
    Participant

I disabled the template once and when I use the normal WooCommerce checkout my legal text and button is displayed.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

So, can you please confirm if you were able to resolve your issue now? Can we mark the Topic as Closed?

Or is there still something that you want to ask in this regard?

Do let us know, we are always there for your help !

Best Regards

fiete
    Participant

Hello no the problem is not solved!

I want to use your template -> but if i activate it the buy now button and the checkboxes are away.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by fiete.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by fiete.

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience. Kindly, please share your Site WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field so that we can check these concerns on your Site and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

fiete
    Participant

Hello!

sorry for the late response but i was on christmas holiday.

The problem is unfortunately still. Can you check this?

Hello,

Sorry to say but it seems that there is some issue related to Payment Methods on your Site because we have confirmed from the Test Site, with Checkout layout enabled the Place Order button is appearing fine. Here is the Test Site URL, you can check for yourself too: https://blackpearlspro.com/woodmart_support/checkout/

Best Regards

fiete
    Participant

And what can I do now?

The funny thing is that if I take the normal WooCommerce checkout page it works.

That means it must be the theme.

Hello,

Sorry to say this again but the Theme itself doesn’t have an issue related to Place Order button not showing under the Custom Checkout layout because we have already shared the Test Site URL with you in which there is also Custom Checkout layout enabled and you can see for yourself too that the Place Order button is appearing & working fine there.

So, this clears the fact that the Theme itself doesn’t have issues related to this.

This issue is specifically arising on your Site right now as we are seeing, could you please once try deactivating all the third party Plugins on your Site remaining the Theme required ones activated. If the issue gets resolved, then reactivate them one by one to see which Plugin is causing the issue.

If somehow issue still persists, then please take complete Backup of your Site first, then provide us with the permission to completely debug your Site which includes deactivating all the third party Plugins and removal of on-Site Customization changes too, so that we can thoroughly check this issue on your Site and assist you accordingly.

Best Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)