Home Forums WoodMart support forum Buy now button translation

Buy now button translation

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

iNikon
    Participant

When you add translations for theme version 6.5.3
    For RU and UA languages
    Or tell me what you need to add in the file .mo add a translation for the “buy now” button and “People watching this product now!”

• This topic was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by iNikon.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You can try using the loco translate plugin to translate the strings as you required.

You can also watch the video in our detailed documentation in the following link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls

Best Regards

iNikon
    Participant

It is not advisable to install the translation plugin for one word. Can you tell me how I can change it through the translation file? Or when will you update this file?

Hello,

We suggest using the loco translate plugin to translate the strings.

If you don’t want to use the plugin then you can edit the translation file using poeditor and then upload back on the site.

Best Regards

iNikon
    Participant

Please tell me more through which editor? Unfortunately, there are no lines in the translation files that are responsible for this button. Please give me a full answer to my question.

Hello,

Translation of the theme using the Po editor is not Recommended. You should use the loco translate plugin to translate the string.

Best Regards

iNikon
    Participant

It is not advisable to install the translation plugin for one word. Can you tell me how I can change it through the translation file? Or when will you update this file ?

Hello,

Please provide the admin panel login details of the website. Also provide the translation words I will translate for you.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)