Home Forums WoodMart support forum Cambio de texto en botón

Cambio de texto en botón

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Cristian Gutierrez
    Participant

Hola quiero cambiar el texto de botón al momento de pagar. Adjunto imagen.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Cristian Gutierrez
    Participant

También tengo este problema, no sé como solucionarlo. Adjunto imagen, e inicio de sesión para que me ayude a resolver.

Attachments:

Hello,

I saw the screenshots you attached.

To translate the button text you need to install and use the loco translate plugin then chose the correct path to translate the string.

You can watch the video in our detailed documentation in the following link:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls

And for the second issue please elaborate which element you want to add to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studio.

Cristian Gutierrez
    Participant

El carousel que se encuentra en mi home no lo puedo editar, no se por que sale así en el editor. ayuda por favor.

Attachments:

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached. It seems that you have copied the carousel code and pasted in the classic editor then changed it to backend editor.

I have copied the section below the previous one on the homepage so that you can edit it according to your needs. And then you can delete the previous one that is not editable.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/9yKPRYh

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studio.

Cristian Gutierrez
    Participant

Tengo otro problema, cuando quiero realizar cambios en custom css y guardo los cambios, se dirige a una pagina not found. adjunto las imágenes por favor ayuda. Tienes la url de ingreso de mi sitio pr favor ayúdame a solucionarlo. Gracias

Attachments:

Hello,

I saw the screenshots you attached.

In most cases, this issue may be connected to the PHP max input vars limit parameter in your web server configuration. You can check the current value for this parameter in your Dashboard -> WooCommerce -> System status. Usually, this parameter is not allowed to be changed on shared hostings so you will need to contact your server providers and ask to increase this limit. Recommended value for this is 10000.

I have checked your website and found that the value is set to 1000.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/xft34jv

Best Regards.

Cristian Gutierrez
    Participant

Ya se cambiaron los valores y el problema persiste. Ayuda necesito una solución no puedo cambiar nada de su tema.

Attachments:

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached.

Please make sure that other requirements are also same as in our documentation:
    https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/requirements-wordpress-set/

After changing the requirement values same as in our documentation clear cache and check back.

If the problem still occurs then, Please deactivate all the third party plugins activate parent theme then clear cache and check back.

If the problem continues then leave all the third party plugins deactivated and tell me with the permissions to debug the issue then we will troubleshoot with theme plugins.

Best Regards.

Cristian Gutierrez
    Participant

Desgraciadamente no he podido solucionar el problema, necesito que me ayude por favor, tiene usted el acceso a la administración de la página, ayúdeme a corregir el error. Hice los cambios solicitados en mi panel. memory_limit 128M
    post_max_size 64M
    upload_max_filesize 64M

Hello,

I have logged into your website and all the third-party plugins are still activated.

Please deactivate all the third party plugins not related to the theme, activate the parent theme then clear the cache and check back.

If the problem continues then leave all the third-party plugins deactivated and tell me with the permissions to debug the issue then we will troubleshoot with theme plugins.

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studio.

Cristian Gutierrez
    Participant

Ok boy a dejar inactivos todos los complementos para que por favor me ayude a solucionar el problema, no puedo hacer nada espero que me ayude solucionando por favor.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Try to disable mod_security on your server. It seems to block Theme Setting’s “save” requests. Contact your hosting provider for help.

Regards

Cristian Gutierrez
    Participant

No, no funciona, en el servidor ya se desactivo pero igual tiene el mismo problema, necesito por favor hacer cambios en mi sitio, si ustedes que son los creadores del tema no me pueden ayudar con una solución pues que más puedo hacer?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, disable all external plugins and send us your FTP access. We will check what is wrong and fix this for you.

Cristian Gutierrez
    Participant

Por favor ayudeme

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, keep all plugins turned off and send us your FTP username.

Cristian Gutierrez
    Participant

Esta información es la que me envió el proveedor de hosting.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we don’t need this information. We need the following:

1. FTP host
    2. FTP username
    3. FTP password.

Thank you in advance.

Cristian Gutierrez
    Participant

Como obtengo esa información?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can ask your hosting provider for this information.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)