Home Forums Basel support forum can not edit custom product attributes (color)

can not edit custom product attributes (color)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Nikkifaktur
    Participant

Hy there,

my WooCommerce Online Shop sells textiles of different colors and sizes and I was very happy with using the custom attributes for the colors and their preview images instead of using dropdown-text-menues. After my last updates of WP/WooCommerce and Plugins all the assignments of colors to the product attributes are lost and I am not able to edit the color-product-attributes any more (see attachment), so I have had to go back to dropdown menues now. I have tried to disable different plugins and also used another theme, but other themes do not rely on the CMB2 plugin which is necessary for editing these product attributes, so I guess there’s something wrong with the CMB2?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme, and switch to the parent them if you are running the child one and provide your site admin access to the private area.

Best Regards

Nikkifaktur
    Participant

Hy Elise,

thanks a lot for your reply – I have already tried that and I can not find any similar thread in any WooCommerce Forum

Best Regards
    Marco / Site Admin

Hello,

Please translate the message into English. Please provide your site admin access and confirm the permit to deactivate the plugins not related to the theme for the period of checking what may take up to 20 minutes. If you run the child theme I will switch to the parent.

Best Regards

Nikkifaktur
    Participant

Hy Elise,

I ran Google Translate with my previous message and Google understood my message as English. You can also use Google to translate my message into your language if that’s more suitable. I suppose you’ve copy-pasted your response from another thread, am I right? Please read my request carfully and please do not bother me with standard answers like deactivating plugins, I am not a WP-beginner.

Again: the parent theme and only WooCommerce and CMB2 are activated and still I cannot edit my custom product attribute “color”. I can send you a login for my website via E-Mail to check it yourself.

Best Regards

Marco

Hello,

This answer was composed individually. 99.9999% of all the problems are caused by an additional plugin conflict. That is why, first of all, I always ask to deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme or confirm the permit to do that by my self.

Product page, as well as attributes, are the functionality of Woocommerce. Our theme does not influence the functionality. And this issue as you see is beyond our support. Nevertheless, I want to help you. Please translate the message with the error, deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and provide your site admin access.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)