Home Forums WoodMart support forum Can not exclude products from Dynamic Discounts

Can not exclude products from Dynamic Discounts

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

metuza
    Participant

Hello,

I have added a few rules for some specific products wich work ok. Not able to add rules to a specific variant, tried using attribute but no luck.

But main issue is that exclude option does not work. I have tried to exclude specific products and also categories but with no luck. Discount table appear on excluded products and discount is given in cart.

Brgds
    Rune

metuza
    Participant

Just some additional information… You can exclude one specific product and it works ok, but you can not exclude 2 products, then exclusion does not work.

Rune

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by WooСommerce.

Best Regards

metuza
    Participant

Sorry, but i can not test an woodmart option in another theme. The Dynamic Discount option is a new feature included with Woodmart 7.3

Tested on 2 sites now and exclusion of products has issues. You can only exclude 1 product.

Rune

Hello,

Sorry, my bad, please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Please, confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

metuza
    Participant

Hello..

Admin access added, site is not in production so feel free to test. I have the same issue on my other sites. You will see the rule named Global, there is where i have excluded several products.

Brgds
    Rune

Hello,

Please apply this patch: 494442: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/automatic-patcher/

and create at least of one “Include” rule.

Let us know if the problem remains.

Best Regards

metuza
    Participant

Hello,

It seems to work very well, thank you.
    Tested with 10-12 exclude products.

Rune

You are welcome!
    Wish you a wonderful day!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Can not exclude products from Dynamic Discounts’ is closed to new replies.