Home Forums WoodMart support forum Can not hide "Brand" in single product page

Can not hide "Brand" in single product page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

yogainspirit
    Participant

Hello

The “Brand”s are still displayed on the single product page
    (see “01_BrandsDisplayedOnSingleProductPage.png”),
    although this setting is disabled under Woodmart
    “Theme Settings” => “Shop” => “Brands” => “Show brand on the single product page: OFF”
    (see “02_BrandsDisabledOn_ThemeSettings-Shop-Brands.png”)

Thank you for your help
    Andreas

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

if the problem remains, even after the plugins deactivated, please, provide your site admin access to the private area.

Please confirm the permit for us to deactivate the plugins not related to the theme and switch to the parent theme for the while of checking what may take up to 15 minutes.

Best Regards

yogainspirit
    Participant

Hello,

You have written:

… and switch the parent theme, …

Do you mean, that I should try replacing the “WoodMart” Thema with another one to see if the problem goes away?

Best Regards

Hello,

No, I mean if you use the child theme, please switch to the WoodMart parent theme. Most likely you do not switch anything at all. Just deactivate the plugins and check the issue.

Best Regards

yogainspirit
    Participant

Hello,

Ok. I do not use any child theme.

I disabled the plugins and it did not help.
    I can not easily give you access to the site, because I am designing it on a TurnKey Linux appliance (Virtual Machine). It is a pity that you always are asking for access, even on such a problem.

I would expect, that if “Show brand on the single product page: OFF” is set, this should work.
    It seems to me, that this should be pretty straightforward.

I could solve the problem, by deleting all brand information (since we do not have any brand – it is all made by us) and set the configuration to hide it, if empty.

Best Regards

Hello,

Please provide your site admin access to the private area.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)