Home Forums WoodMart support forum Can not reimport maintenance page from the demo

Can not reimport maintenance page from the demo

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

a-s-s
    Participant

Good morning,

I imported a maintenance page from the demo. After modifying some things using Elementor, I decided to delete it and reimport it again to start from 0. The thing is that I can not import the maintenance page from the demo anymore. Everything seems fine, but the “reimported maintenance page” does not appear in the WordPress pages list.

¿How can I do it?

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Could you kindly give me a screen of the page, I will provide the template?

Best Regards

a-s-s
    Participant

I think you misunderstood me earlier:

I installed WoodMart on WordPress and I followed the step-by-step theme installation wizard for that. Everything worked fine, but I wanted to create a maintenance page to show to my visitors while setting up the “real” page.

To do that, I imported the maintenance page “Maintenance” from the demo (https://woodmart.xtemos.com/maintenance/?opt=maintenance). In order to modify the text and picture of that page, I edited it using Elementor. I did not like the final result, so I deleted the maintenance page in the WordPress dashboard.

After doing that, my intention was to import again the same maintenance page from the demo (https://woodmart.xtemos.com/maintenance/?opt=maintenance), but I can not do it. The importing process looks fine, but after completing it, the maintenance page that should be imported does not appear in the WordPress pages list.

I hope my explanation is clear enough this time,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please import the template and add them to the pages.

When you delete the page is not restorable.

Best Regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)