Home Forums WoodMart support forum Can not translate the create wishlist texts inside the pop-up

Can not translate the create wishlist texts inside the pop-up

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

supp0rt
    Participant

Hello,

I am using loco translate to make the proper adjustments in the texts. But even if I translate the “Create Wishlist” button, the text and the button inside the pop-up do not appear translated. You can see the screenshot below.

Let me know how I can translate this.

Best Regards

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Please, confirm the permission for plugin deactivation, and switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

supp0rt
    Participant

Hello,

I have added bellow the credentials.
    This is a testing environment, so I grant you permission to deactivate plugins and switch to the parent theme.

Let me know the outcome.

Best Regards

Hello,

Please delete the translation of the child theme and check how it works. The theme should be translated only in the parent theme.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

supp0rt
    Participant

The translations are tied by default. I only created a file on the parent theme to translate what I wanted.
    In order to work for the child theme, it has to be present. But the translations are all made in the parent them.

Moreover, if I delete the child translation, the parent translation will also be deleted. The child theme translation that you see is more like a clone and not where I actually translate the texts.

You can also try to delete the translation on the child theme, and let me know the outcome. This is a testing site, so no worries.

Best Regards

Hello,

I synchronized the translation and found the string in the parent theme: https://gyazo.com/324497ef798ef7b720b855d3fa01702f

You see you set the same string and that is why it is not translated.

Best Regards

supp0rt
    Participant

I reimported the translation and with now synchronization, the translation appeared again. Probably this worked as the sync you suggest.

Can I suggest something else?
    It would be great if the title inside the pop-up would be different, as at the time they all feel the same. It might be “Name your wishlist” or “Give a name to your wishlist” just to be more on the point inside the pop-up. I think it would be more UI/UX friendly.

Nonetheless, thank you for your support. The issue seems to be resolved now.
    You may close the ticket.

Best Regards

Hello,

Loco does not allow the creation of more than one version, unfortunately.

We are glad you have solved the issue.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)