Home Forums WoodMart support forum Can u please share trade secret of your website optimization

Can u please share trade secret of your website optimization

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by ab.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

ab
    Participant

hi,

Can u please share trade secret of your website optimization. When I used GTmetrix.com for your https://woodmart.xtemos.com/demo-retail/demo/retail/ – scores with FLYING COLOR. Can u please tell how how do you score high on this.

I am struggling with my website.
    Thanks in advance.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

We walked through all the points from the GTmetrix report and optimized everything step by step. Some part is related to server configuration, another to images optimization and a big job is done by WP Rocket plugin as well.

Kind Regards

ab
    Participant

Thank you very much for reply. Can u please create one documentation on it. I think it will help all the other users also. How you manage to score so high. Like STEP BY STEP Documentation. I guess many people are looking forward for this one 🙂

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It is not possible since this process is individual for each website. It depends on a lot of things and there is no one ultimate STEP BY STEP documentation.

ab
    Participant

ok thanks anyway

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Can u please share trade secret of your website optimization’ is closed to new replies.