Home Forums WoodMart support forum Can we control the number of words to show in the list view for shoppage

Can we control the number of words to show in the list view for shoppage

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Bilal Hussain
    Participant

Hi again,
    Hope you are doing great!
    actually this is a pre-sale question since i am thinking to recommend someone else this theme and they have this requirement where they need to show specific number of words for short description of products in shop pages (i will attach image blow for both single product page and how it should look on shoppage) because they have very long text they want to show in short description (right under the product title)

1- list view should be default view (which i just checked and its possible
    2- shop page to have 2 list view items per row
    3- an item to have only 3-4 lines of text in the shoppage and see more to link to single product page

Please let me know if this is possible and how in your theme? i need to make this sure before i ask them for purchase.

Thank You
    Bilal Hussain

Bilal Hussain
    Participant

Sorry below are the screenshots of layout we want to achieve

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

2. Sorry but this is not possible if we try using CSS then it will disturb the layout.

3. Sorry but there is no option in Theme Settings available for that.

Best Regards

Bilal Hussain
    Participant

Can you please consider to add this feature in future updates. please it is very useful one. and please close this ticket.

Hello,

I have marked this as a feature request and will forward it to the development department. And if they find it useful then they will look through it.

You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Can we control the number of words to show in the list view for shoppage’ is closed to new replies.