Home Forums WoodMart support forum Can we create this in Woodmart?

Can we create this in Woodmart?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

MoeMauphie
    Participant

Hi there,

Could you please check this website and let me know if it’s possible to create a similar effect (the section that has this text: “play with firepower”) in woodmart using the visual composer panel?

http://www.wilson.com/en-us/tennis/rackets/baseliner/limited-edition-burn-100-countervail-orange-tennis-racket

Many thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sure, you can simply create a full-width row and set a background attachment option to be fixed with WPBakery page builder.

Regards

MoeMauphie
    Participant

Thanks a lot,

I didn’t get to find any “background-attachment” option in WPBakery page builder, I had to set it via css file. Are you sure there’s such option?

Regards,

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry for that, you are right, WPBakery doesn’t have this option. But its okay if you did it with a simple CSS code.

MoeMauphie
    Participant

It can be done via css editing, but the problem is when you set a background for a row thru WPBakery, it adds “important” to the background property and because of that, setting “background-attachement” to fixed doesn’t work. Now the only way to get it worked is to set everything including the background image in the css file.

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But you can set !important for the background attachment as well. Or if it will not work, so yes, you will need to set the full background property there.

MoeMauphie
    Participant

I had already done that but it didn’t work. So I have to do it manually for every single product? hmmm…

I hope you consider adding this feature in your future updates.

Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please send us an example of product with such row on your website?

MoeMauphie
    Participant

Sure, here you are: https://goo.gl/WdcrL2

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But why do you need to add it manually for each product? The code is added to the CSS file and will be applied to all products.

MoeMauphie
    Participant

Every product has its own background photo and since I can’t add the background via Bakery panel, I need to do it via css.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, could you please now set a few products with their background color and add an extra class for them for example – background-fixed. Provide us links to both products and we will prepare a general solution for you.

MoeMauphie
    Participant

Hi there,

Here they are as you asked:
    https://goo.gl/qgrQng
    https://goo.gl/D4qxmT

I used the class “moefixedbg” for them.

Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to use this code snippet

.moefixedbg {
        background-attachment: fixed!important;
    }

MoeMauphie
    Participant

If you check my code, you’ll see that I’ve added that already. But the problem is that the background image propery (set by Bakery panel) has “important” itself and therefore the default background attachment (scroll) can’t be overridden.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But we tested this code and it worked perfectly for us. Could you please try to add it to the custom CSS section?

MoeMauphie
    Participant

I added it to the custom css section too and it still doesn’t work.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, try to replace with this one

body .moefixedbg {
        background-attachment: fixed!important;
    }

MoeMauphie
    Participant

Bingo! Problem solved!

Thanks a lot for your help, I learned a new thing today.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome 🙂

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)