Home Forums WoodMart support forum Can you help me combine this plugin with your template?

Can you help me combine this plugin with your template?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

dsking
    Participant

Hi, I bought another plugin for filtering products and now after filtering an error in filtering is obtained. The developers of the plugin was told to write to you in order to solve this problem. Try to filter and you will understand how the page floats. https://aquass.ru/aqua/aquarium-fish

Can you help me combine this plugin with your template?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for contacting our support center.

We didn’t declare compatibility with this plugin in our theme features list and we don’t have a quick integration instruction for this. These plugin changes default HTML structure and that is why it looks messed.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

dsking
    Participant

That is, and you also do not help us, I understand correctly? We are in a difficult situation and the developer of the plugin does not help says the template is to blame and you don’t help us tell the plugin to blame. What should we do?

dsking
    Participant

Please help us customize the work of this plugin with a template.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Such customizations are not covered by theme support service. We would be glad to help you if you have any difficulties with our theme setup or configuration. But we don’t provide customizations for third-party plugins that we don’t declare compatibility with.

Thank you for understanding.

dsking
    Participant

Poorly. Even the guys who made the avada template often helped us adapt third-party plug-ins to the template.

dsking
    Participant

Tell me how I can remove your version of the categories woocommerce. Is it possible if you return the standard category to the commercial one, everything will start working?

Maybe you still look suddenly there cases for 5 minutes. And if it’s hard to come up with something yourself. I think everything is simple there.

dsking
    Participant

I am not obligating you to anything just please go and see us at a meeting, look at your friend and in truth you will be able to do it quickly. I beg you, please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

The plugin adds its opening div tag before our shop products but it doesn’t close it and that is why the markup is broken https://gyazo.com/2b8a8104c62d7f9e07a9c1ea73a0f16f
    We can’t do anything in this situation to prevent this from happening.

newsprince
    Participant

@dsking

Go to Plugin Options > Settings > Scroll Down > Ajax Strategy > Choose Product Archive and hit save.

Now the filter will work accordingly

dsking
    Participant

This is not a problem and we don’t want to do that. We do not want to lose traffic. I have already hired a programmer. We solve the problem.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)