Home Forums WoodMart support forum cancel size on product cover

cancel size on product cover

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Lucas
    Participant

first question:
    as title, I set some sizes on product, it shows the sizes auto on product cover image, how to cancel it.

second:
    I set sticky height px on mobile menu, but no matter what I set, it still show the same height px as normal menu(no sticky one).
    how to fix it.

Hello,

Please elaborate on the issues you are having with the help of some relevant screenshots to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

Lucas
    Participant

Attachments file screen.png is first question:
    as title, I set some sizes on product, it shows the sizes auto on product cover image, how to cancel it.

Attachments file screen2.png is second question:
    I set sticky height px on mobile menu, but no matter what I set, it still show the same height px as normal menu(no sticky one).
    how to fix it.
    (file include loge information, so please delete file after you see.)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

1) Please tell me how you modified the sizes to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Also, provide the correct admin panel login details of the website because the login details provided previously are not working.

2) The issue is caused due to the size of the logo. Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Custom CSS for Mobile area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.wd-logo img {
        max-height: 90px;
    }

Best Regards.

Lucas
    Participant

1) Please tell me how you modified the sizes to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Also, provide the correct admin panel login details of the website because the login details provided previously are not working.

posted on private message

2) The issue is caused due to the size of the logo. Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Custom CSS for Mobile area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.wd-logo img {
    max-height: 90px;
    }

not work!

Hello,

Both your issues have been Resolved.

I have set the Mobile header height and also disabled the size labels to show on the products.

Please clear cache and check back.

Best Regards

Lucas
    Participant

First, where can I edit it? What if I have two attributes want to show.

Second one, where do you set the height, and I only want to make it small on sticky header, normal header keep big as desktop version.

Hello,

1) You need to Go to Products >> Attributes >> Edit attribute and enable the option to display the attribute labels on products.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/k9sYR83

2) I have set the row height of the general header for mobile.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://gyazo.com/e94b9e105e4cc8cec2a69e08b07e762f

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

Lucas
    Participant

First question solve, thanks.

Second one:
    I set different height between normal row height and sticky row height on desktop version, it works. you can try on desktop web. But it doesn’t work on mobile web even the normal and sticky settings are the same.
    I want mobile to show as desktop Wen

Hello,

Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Custom CSS for Mobile area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.whb-sticked .whb-general-header .whb-mobile-left, .whb-general-header .whb-mobile-right {
        margin-bottom: 50px;
    }

.whb-sticked .whb-column.whb-mobile-center.whb-hidden-lg {
        margin-bottom: 50px;
    }

.whb-clone.whb-sticked .whb-not-sticky-row {
        height: 50px;
    }

Best Regards

Lucas
    Participant

The code will cause the top header(above the logo) no display.
    And When I access woocommerce page, Show large height header again.
    Could you tell me why it works on desktop but mobile?
    It’s bug or something?

Hello,

This is not a bug. Actually the Mobile sticky header height value is taken from the normal header.

We assume that on mobile devices normal and sticky header should have the same height.

That is why there is no dedicated option for sticky header on mobile devices.

Please provide some relevant screenshots of how it behaves on mobile after CSS added to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)