Home Forums WoodMart support forum Cannot change brands in footer

Cannot change brands in footer

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Element_Earth_CBD
    Participant

Hi

I need to take care of the brands, however, there is no way to, the HTML block was made only for info, you were the ones to incorporate the brands banner on every page, which is fine, I like it but have no idea how to edit it.

Please help and see the attached image, as this is the HTML block that is the footer, you will see no brands connected.

Thank you for your help!!!

EE

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Your purpose is not clear enough. Please advise what you would like to do with brands? How do you want to show them?

You probably know that each brand item can be viewed as a page if you enable archives in the attribute: https://prnt.sc/tc3u90

As a result, each brand will show the products which are assigned. You can create any page and add Promo banners and assign links to each attribute item.

Please describe your purpose.

Best Regards

Element_Earth_CBD
    Participant

Ok, you know how there are brands at the bottom of every page?

I need to know how to edit those, one brand leads to nothing as we do not stock that brand, as you can see Cibadol is taken off from brands, but yet it remains on the bottom portion.

I need to remove that brand Cibadol. Is that better of an explanation?

James

Hello,

1. Enable archives in the Brand attribute so that each brand item could have its page where you see all the products related to his brand item.

Then check the Theme Settings > Footer > pre-footer area you will see the HTML block which contains the brands.

Here is the instruction on how to set brands: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/how-to-setup-brands/

Best Regards

Element_Earth_CBD
    Participant

Oh wow this sounds great! Can you please help with how to do it, as in where is the archive?

I know we sound like idiots. Sorry.

James/EE

Hello,

When I click a brand in the bottom I get to these brand pages and see the products related to this brand. Please clarify the purpose of what do you want to change?

Best Regards

Element_Earth_CBD
    Participant

I want to get rid of the brand Cibadol, I dont know why this is difficult to do?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Navigate to Dashboard > Products > Attributes > Brand > Configure items > delete the brands you do not need and add yours you want to show.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)