Home Forums WoodMart support forum Cannot change slides height in Slider Revolutoin

Cannot change slides height in Slider Revolutoin

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

margiteerma
    Participant

Hello,

When I change the slide height in Slider Revolution notebook settings, it does not work.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site and check the issue on any default theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Most likely the issue is caused by the cache, please clear and cache and check.

Best Regards

margiteerma
    Participant

Hello again,

I cleared the cache, but nothing has changed. The Slider Revolution is supposed to work with your theme, so I’m still asking for your help.

bo3bdalah2012
    Participant

I want to know how to change the text in the sidebar of the phone to another text, and how to add an image (the logo for example) above the menu on the sidebar of the phone

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

As for the Slider Revolution, WoodMart does not influence the slider option, try to change the considerably height and test the slider itself. Does the height change? If the height changes, it means that the screen wiges and the height you set do not coincide.

Regarding the items change. You can translate/rewrite all theme and plugin texts via PO file in WordPress. Here is a video tutorial that should help you translate your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

Please check the video tutorial to see how to save the translation file correctly. You can remove the plugin and translations would remain. Also, translations would remain after each theme update.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)