Home Forums WoodMart support forum Cannot change the margin left of the single product page

Cannot change the margin left of the single product page

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Agora
    Participant

May I ask how to reset my single product page margin please? As shown in the screenshot, the product details are stick to the edge of the left and top of the div but not in the middle. Thanks a lot!

Hello,

It seems you have forgotten to attach the screen. Please attach and we shall provide custom CSS.

Best Regards

Agora
    Participant

Sorry please find the photo

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry, I still cannot figure out what you want to change. Your screen shows the part of the product page on the home page, can you provide the site admin access and more details.

Best Regards

Agora
    Participant

I mean the product details are not located in the middle of the page and its aligned to the right instead. Please find the login for your handling

Agora
    Participant

I mean the product details are not located in the middle of the page and its aligned to the left instead. Please find the login for your handling

Hello,

I cannot reach your site https://prnt.sc/vrfelt

Best Regards

Agora
    Participant

Please login via the private msg , thanks!

Agora
    Participant

Please find the login details again

Agora
    Participant

Please find the both login for your handling, for just the page access or the backend. Thanks!!!

Hello,

Please check the second pair of credentials. I cannot login.

Best Regards

Agora
    Participant

Please find the new login again thanks!

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site and update the parent theme and all the related products, then deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

Agora
    Participant

Thanks for your advise, may I ask is all the setting or css are not the reason causing this issue for now after your checking ?

Agora
    Participant

Hello, we have tried to deactivated all the plugin and changed to parent theme, but the problem still exist

Agora
    Participant

or is it possible to have the original copy of the file for Woodmart: content-single-product.php (woocommerce/content-single-product.php)? So I could replace it directly to restore the setting on this section ?

Agora
    Participant

Hello I’ve tried to reset the theme setting and its work now thanks

Hello,

Ok. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)